Advanced analytics. Intelligent insights.
IXICO plc (AIM: IXI), is a leading neuroimaging Contract Research Organization (CRO), delivering advanced Ai analytical insights in neuroscience to the global clinical trials market. Established in 2004, listed as a public company in 2013, IXICO has firmly established itself as a trusted partner to the global life sciences industry, supporting the development of new therapies for neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
With our focus on neuroscience, our purpose is to advance human health by turning data into clinically valuable insights; helping our clients reduce clinical development risk and improve return on investment from their clinical development programmes. We achieve this by combining Ai machine learning imaging biomarker analysis, together with centralised neuroimaging CRO services to provide an integrated service covering every stage of clinical development through to post-marketing surveillance. We are committed to invest in continuously enhancing our validated and peer reviewed disease optimised machine learning Ai analytics services and our infrastructure and technology to support our ambitious growth strategy. Our people are empowered to enable us to achieve our company goals and their own personal development through the “4A” values at the heart of our culture: Aspiration, Ability, Agility and Accountability.
To help us deliver our medical image analysis solutions to large clinical trials we are hiring a Proposal and Contracts Associate in a full-time capacity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative, but not exhaustive of the role. There may be some variation and/or development of these duties and responsibilities without changing the general nature of the role.
- Contribute to writing winning bid responses and proposals creation by ensuring appropriate review and sign off and proposals are submitted to the client on time and to a high quality.
- Perform Quality Checks (QC) of all proposal documentation.
- Support the implementation of changes to standard proposal documentation, templates, and pricing models to reflect the development of new products and services.
- Ensure proposal SharePoint is organised and well maintained, and all documentation is filed and archived appropriately.
- Lead proactive proposal content generation with key Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Create and update client budgets for proposals and work orders (WO).
- Assist project management and Business Development with new scope to change orders.
- Support with maintaining the IXICO budget tool and help implement updates.
- Assist with work order finalisation including budget and Statement of Work (SOW) and co-ordination with relevant departments for review and approval.
- Assist with and/or conduct handovers from the Proposals and Contracts team to Project Management.
- Assist Business Development with the creation of bid defense presentations.
Qualifications and skills required for the role:
- Undergraduate degree or international equivalent in a health sciences or business discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- Strong team player who can support and respond to multiple individuals and functions within the business.
- A naturally self-motivated and pro-active person with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in information systems including Salesforce and SharePoint.
- Strong numerical ability and proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to write concisely, accurately and without ambiguity.
- Ability to prioritise and yet be flexible as client and internal situations change.
- Ability to manage changing priorities.
- Well organised approach to day-to-day tasks.
- Good commercial understanding and awareness to optimise pricing under the direction of the relevant sales lead.
- Knowledge of the clinical research pathway and ability to learn more about the Disease Areas / Therapeutic areas.
- Interest in developing knowledge further in clinical research and the services and activities required to support clients’ clinical operations.
- Ability to understand a clinical protocol in order to contribute to the development of the products and service solutions.
- Competitive remuneration package including benchmarked salaries.
- Staff Annual Bonus Plans and Annual Salary Review.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 6%.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 28 days with every year at IXICO.
- Life Assurance of 4x annual salary.
- Employee Benefits Portal, Perkbox offering various discounts in retail, food & drink, and entertainment.
- Engaging and social environment, with fundraising and sporting activities and seasonal events such as Summer and Christmas parties.
- Wellbeing initiatives such as eye tests, flu jabs, and Mental Health Awareness Training.
- Employee Assistance Programme offering advice and support on a wide range of topics.
- Hybrid working model pattern split between working at our vibrant head office in the City of London and remotely.
- Reimbursement allowance to purchase equipment to support working from home.
- Generous employee referral scheme offering £2,000 for referring a successful candidate to the company.
- Financial assistance for professional qualifications.
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day.
How to Apply
IXICO is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and empowered team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better services.
IXICO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
This is a great opportunity for a strong and experienced Proposal and Contracts Associate to thrive in an engaging and fast-paced environment, to make a difference on an everyday basis.
If you think IXICO should meet you, please send us your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application. Please note that our entire business is operating under a Hybrid-Working Model. If you have got any questions about this please reach out to our careers team.