This is IXICO
One business, one mission: improving brain health through the application of digital technologies.
Established in 2004 and listed as a public company in October 2013, IXICO has established itself as a trusted partner to the global biopharma industry, providing technology-enabled speciality services. Our neuroscience expertise in image data management and analysis provides specialist data analytics services, which are applied on some of the most important clinical trials in neuroscience, providing valuable insights to disease progression and patient safety, enabling our clients to make better informed decisions earlier in the clinical development pathway.
And our people make all this happen. We have a passionate, dedicated team, bringing together the essential skills needed to innovate and develop cutting-edge technologies, provide the support our customers need and enhance our service offering.
As our team continues to grow we are now looking to hire a Project Manager.
Purpose of the Role:
The Project Manager role is responsible for the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects in IXICO’s clinical trials, research studies and collaborations. This role leads all project management activities, providing client support on assigned projects throughout the life cycle of a project with little to no oversight from a Senior Project Manager, as necessary. The position coordinates all cross-functional activities to ensure quality and timeliness of project deliverables.
This is a key role within the Operations Team ensuring successful delivery of projects, achieving targets and continuous improvement. Key deliverables include:
- meeting key delivery metrics within the Project Management team to internal and external customer expectations
- meeting targets for revenue on applicable projects
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Functioning as the main point of contact for clients, sites and vendors on all assigned projects, throughout project lifecycle (start-up through close-out) with little to no supervision and oversight.
- Develop and implement project plans and timelines via internal and external kick-off meetings ensuring agreement by parties involved, with little to no supervision.
- Coordinating cross functional teams (including external/ 3rd parties/ vendors, when necessary) to ensure efficient processing of project requirements, with little to no supervision and oversight.
- Provide project updates to Clients on a regular basis (including conducting routine client teleconferences; maintaining accurate meeting minutes).
- Revenue forecasting, milestone & invoice tracking and coordinating budget updates for change orders on assigned projects.
- Escalating issues to management (including delivery related risks) as appropriate and leading on timely resolution of CAPAs on assigned projects.
- Meeting project management metrics on assigned projects, including quality, compliance and revenue objectives.
- Ensuring project(s) audit / inspection readiness at all times.
- Maintaining project documentation and ensuring compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements.
The Project Manager may also:
- Develop presentations for Investigator Meetings and Kick Off Meetings and travel independently when required.
- Be responsible for coordinating resources in designing, documenting and establishing novel or improved processes for projects, including new areas of work.
- Provide cover for project management activities for other Project Managers.
- Provide input into project management process improvements.
- Manage and/or contribute to internal system or process projects, for instance within quality initiatives.
- Train and mentor APMs, as necessary.
- Provide input to proposals, as necessary.
- Provide subject matter expertise, as necessary.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferably business/ life sciences) with strong academic performance or equivalent education/ work experience.
- Desired minimum of 4 years’ experience in a clinical project management role managing multiple projects of varying complexities across various clinical phases and project life-cycle.
- Sound understanding of clinical research phases, processes, regulations and guidelines involved in the planning and management of a clinical trials and the application of these in day to day responsibilities in a regulated environment, as necessary.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to provide all study deliverables accurately and on time across all assigned projects
- Must be highly organised and motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams and in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Demonstrated ability to present to substantial audiences in person and remotely
- Strategic awareness and an ability to consider the longer term impact of decisions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software applications and in clinical data management systems
- Generous employer pension contribution of 6%
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 28 days with every year at IXICO
- Various discounts in retail, food & drink and entertainment through our benefit portal
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- A very sociable, supportive and highly motivated team
- A modern working environment and excellent location in the City of London
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day
How to Apply
IXICO is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better services.
IXICO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Clinical Trials professional to thrive in an engaging and fast-paced environment, to make a difference on an every day basis. You will be given support to enable you to grow with your challenges, and we pride ourselves to be a sociable and diverse bunch of people, who are all working together on one big mission: Improving brain health. Will you join us?
If you think IXICO should meet you, please send us your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!