Advanced analytics. Intelligent insights.
IXICO plc (AIM: IXI), is a leading neuroimaging Contract Research Organization (CRO), delivering advanced Ai analytical insights in neuroscience to the global clinical trials market. Established in 2004, listed as a public company in 2013, IXICO has firmly established itself as a trusted partner to the global life sciences industry, supporting the development of new therapies for neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
With our focus on neuroscience, our purpose is to advance human health by turning data into clinically valuable insights; helping our clients reduce clinical development risk and improve return on investment from their clinical development programmes. We achieve this by combining Ai machine learning imaging biomarker analysis, together with centralised neuroimaging CRO services to provide an integrated service covering every stage of clinical development through to post-marketing surveillance. We are committed to invest in continuously enhancing our validated and peer reviewed disease optimised machine learning Ai analytics services and our infrastructure and technology to support our ambitious growth strategy. Our people are empowered to enable us to achieve our company goals and their own personal development through the “4A” values at the heart of our culture: Aspiration, Ability, Agility and Accountability.
To help us deliver our medical image analysis solutions to large clinical trials we are hiring an experienced Product Manager in a full-time capacity.
Purpose of the Role:
The Product Manager takes a responsible for end-to-end documentation of product specification and articulation of associated value proposition to relevant stakeholders. The Product Manager works closely with other members of the Product team and cross-functional stakeholders to contribute to requirements setting for new products and to the wider product strategy planning and execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative, but not exhaustive of the role. There may be some variation and/or development of these duties and responsibilities without changing the general nature of the role.
- Provide input into new product development (NPD) roadmap:
- Understand market needs for defined product portfolio
- Proactive assessment of market profile, current trends and developments.
- Understanding of existing and potential client clinical pipeline and anticipated imaging needs
- Support the development of new product sales forecasts, reports and analyses
- Perform systematic competitor review (benchmark offering/approach/pricing)
- Mapping of existing products to therapeutic application to identify gaps in Ixico’s portfolio
- Critique Ixico’s competitive position/value proposition vs market competition as input to NPD planning
- Contribute innovative ideas to enhance the product with the ability to prioritise based on business needs.
- Responsibility for defining and maintaining a product catalogue to articulate IXICO’s product portfolio to internal and external stakeholders
- Product data sheet: technical, internal product specification
- Product fact sheets: high-level, external product specification
- Content for standard capabilities slide decks, proposals and SOW to support high-level client presentations
- Case studies to illustrate product application.
- Support marketing activities and initiatives:
- New product release: support creation of new marketing material and collateral as part of new product launch
- Case studies
- Validation studies
- Development of proof statements
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and maintain product marketing collateral to build Ixico’s brand in imaging services.
- Support identification and contracting of third-party suppliers:
- Onboarding of new suppliers, including procurement process for vendor validation, assessment, and tendering for optimum solution. Work with QA and legal on contracting of new suppliers associated to new product.
- Responsible for onboarding of expert consultants (e.g. radiologists, KOLs) to align with pipeline and/or study requirements in the growing portfolio.
- Contribute to the wider team effort by completing related tasks as needed.
Qualifications and skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a product management role in healthcare, preferably in an imaging or CRO environment.
- Ability to develop and present product and feature value propositions at all levels of the organization, and to external partners and collaborators.
- Quality-focused with responsibility for initiating actions to prevent non-conformance and recommend and/or provide solutions through IXICO defined procedures.
- Innovative with a good ability to problem solve.
- Previous experience with image analysis solutions in the healthcare or clinical trial space.
- Formal product management training or certification.
- Analytical, results focused with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Pro-active and adaptable team player with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and requirements.
- Strong growth mindset and work ethic.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Competitive remuneration package including benchmarked salaries.
- Staff Annual Bonus Plans and Annual Salary Review.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 6%.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 28 days with every year at IXICO.
- Life Assurance of 4x annual salary.
- Employee Benefits Portal, Perkbox offering various discounts in retail, food & drink, and entertainment.
- Engaging and social environment, with fundraising and sporting activities and seasonal events such as Summer and Christmas parties.
- Wellbeing initiatives such as eye tests, flu jabs, and Mental Health Awareness Training.
- Employee Assistance Programme offering advice and support on a wide range of topics.
- Hybrid working model pattern split between working at our vibrant head office in the City of London and remotely.
- Reimbursement allowance to purchase equipment to support working from home.
- Generous employee referral scheme offering £2,000 for referring a successful candidate to the company.
- Financial assistance for professional qualifications.
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day.
How to Apply
IXICO is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and empowered team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better services.
IXICO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
This is a great opportunity for a strong and experienced Product Manager to thrive in an engaging and fast-paced environment, to make a difference on an everyday basis.
If you think IXICO should meet you, please send us your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via LinkedIn. We are looking forward to your application.
Please note that our entire business is operating under a Hybrid-Working Model, where employees are required to attend our London office 2 days a week. If you have got any questions about this please reach out to our careers team.