This is IXICO
IXICO is a fast growing and profitable medical data analytics company, providing data management and advanced analytics to the pharmaceutical clinical trials market. Established in 2004 and listed as a public company in 2013, IXICO has established itself as a trusted partner to the global pharmaceutical industry developing new therapies for neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease.
Our purpose is to advance medicine and human health by turning data into clinically meaningful information, providing valuable new insights in neuroscience. We will focus on developing and deploying breakthrough data analytics through our remote access technology platform.
We are guided by our “4A” values:
These are at the heart of our culture and empower our people to directly contribute to achieving our goal to be a leading proponent of artificial intelligence in clinical drug development. We recognise that we will succeed in realising our purpose and achieving our goal only by bringing together the diverse set of skills needed to innovate and develop cutting-edge technologies, and by building an inclusive culture to continuously enhance our service offering to support our customers’ scientific endeavours.
As our great team continues to grow we are looking to hire an HR & Recruitment Coordinator in a full-time capacity.
Purpose of the Role:
The HR & Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for providing an effective and efficient administrative service to support the HR function with recruitment activities and the employee lifecycle. The post-holder will work closely with the HR Manager to support all areas of HR including HR Operations and Recruitment & Selection. The post-holder will be required to adopt a pro-active approach towards improving HR administrative processes and ensuring legal compliance in all aspects of the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the administration of the entire employment life cycle.
- Administer the full recruitment process in conjunction with the HR Team including;
- Liaise with departmental hiring manager to ensure relevant job description, person specification and role advert are up to date and the correct version.
- Advertise vacancies on the company website, recruitment platforms and liaise with external recruitment agencies ensuring best available rates for the company.
- Source candidates through online channels such as professional networks.
- Screen candidate applications and liaise with hiring manager to assess the candidate’s suitability to the role. Assist with interviewing candidates through the various hiring stages including phone, first-round and second-round interviews.
- Report to hiring managers and HR Manager on the status of current vacancies.
- Answer candidates queries regarding the application process.
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate.
- Participate in external job fairs to promote the company.
- Manage all applicant records in line with GDPR requirements, including the safe storage confidentiality and destruction time frames of all recruitment/selection documentation.
- Create and issue the offer letter and contract and liaise with new starters to conduct pre-employment checks and obtain completed new starter documents.
- Liaise with the relevant departments including IT and Quality to ensure that new employees are set up with the necessary equipment and access to internal systems.
- Administer the induction and onboarding process for all new employees including conducting HR induction, arranging meetings with departments, and setting up relevant training.
- Monitor probation review dates including sending line managers reminders and assisting with the relevant paperwork.
- Liaise with leavers to confirm their resignation, arranging exit interviews and follow up with relevant departments to ensure a smooth exit.
- Assist HR Manager with processing employee changes to Terms & Conditions and contract extensions including drafting and issuing letters.
- Update the Company Organisational chart with any new starters, changes in roles and leavers.
- Monitor visa and sponsorship expiry dates and liaise with the relevant employee regarding renewal.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on HR– related policies, procedures, and legislations.
- Assist with audits from external regulatory bodies such as ISO inspections.
- Provide data for and prepare management information reports (e.g., recruitment status etc.) as and when required.
- Support HR Manager on project-based work and HR initiatives e.g., implementation of new HR/Payroll system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in relevant field or equivalent professional training in recruitment.
- Experience of working within a HR or Recruitment environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute the full employee lifecycle and high-volume recruitment activities.
- Ability to analyse CV’s and determine appropriate matches for vacancies.
- Ability to target and source potential candidates.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of basic employment legislation.
- Strong working familiarity with social media platforms and HR systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload effectively.
- Flexible and adaptive approach towards the requirements of the role.
- Part CIPD qualified in either CIPD Level 3 and/or Level 5.
- Experience of working in life-science industry.
- Generous employer pension contribution,
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 28 days with every year at IXICO,
- Annual salary review and discretionary company bonus scheme,
- Life Assurance scheme,
- Various discounts in retail, food & drink and entertainment through our benefit portal,
- Work in an industry where you make a difference every single day.
How to Apply
IXICO is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better services.
IXICO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
This is a great opportunity for an HR professional experienced in recruitment activities to thrive in an engaging and fast-paced environment, to make a difference on an every day basis.
If you think IXICO should meet you, please send us your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application. Please note that due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation our entire business is operating remotely. If you have got any questions about this please reach out to our careers team.