The AD/PD series of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases Conferences is focused on unraveling the mechanisms and improving the treatment of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other related neurodegenerative diseases. AD/PD Conferences combine distinct neurodegenerative diseases in one setting and examine their similarities and differences; a strong focus is mechanisms of disease, prevention and therapy.
At the conference, IXICO will be making following presentations:
• Michael Reinwald, PhD, will give a pre-recorded oral presentation, titled: “A deep-learning based framework for brain-atrophy measurement”
• Jack Weatheritt, PhD, will present the poster: “Automatic segmentation using deep learning for the hippocampus”
• Luis Peraza, PhD, will present two posters:
1) “An adaptive step detection algorithm for waist-worn wearable devices: a feasibility study in older adults”
2) “Added value of wearable sensors for fall risk assessment in an older adult group”