Proposed Capital Reorganisation, posting of shareholder circular and Notice of General Meeting
IXICO plc (AIM: IXI), the data science company delivering insights in neuroscience, today announces its proposal to seek Shareholders’ approval for a reorganisation of the Company’s share capital.
- Proposed Capital Reorganisation will effectively streamline the Company’s shareholder register in a cost-efficient manner
- Shareholders holding up to 100 shares to receive the value of the held shares unless the value falls below a £3 threshold
- Shareholders with shareholdings of a value below £3 will cease to be shareholders and the proceeds from the sale of their shares will be donated to Alzheimer’s Research UK
- The Company will match all donations to Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Net impact will not affect nominal share value or quoted share price