Strong revenue growth and reduced operating losses as momentum builds
IXICO plc (AIM: IXI), the digital technologies company serving neuroscience, today announces its final results for the year ended 30 September 2017.
- Revenue of £4.1m (2016: £3.3m restated*) or 26% growth at transaction exchange rates
- Revenue of £3.7m (2016: £3.1m) or 20% growth at Project Exchange Rates (‘PER’)**
- Reduced operating loss of £1.9m (2016: £2.9m) combining commercially led growth with cost control
- Reduced loss per share of 5.7 pence (2016: 8.7 pence)
- Cash of £2.4m (2016: £3.1m)