This is IXICO
One business, one mission: improving brain health through the application of digital technologies.
Established in 2004 and listed as a public company in October 2013, IXICO has established itself as a trusted partner to the global biopharma industry, providing technology-enabled speciality services. Our neuroscience expertise in image data management and analysis provides specialist data analytics services, which are applied on some of the most important clinical trials in neuroscience, providing valuable insights to disease progression and patient safety, enabling our clients to make better informed decisions earlier in the clinical development pathway.
And our people make all this happen. We have a passionate, dedicated team, bringing together the essential skills needed to innovate and develop cutting-edge technologies, provide the support our customers need and enhance our service offering.
As our team continues to grow we are now looking to hire a Senior Software Business Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the future state of the IXICO TrialTracker AI tool by rationalising the current requirements and developing a strategy to support industry Imaging applications from Ambre health, agMednet, Medidata and other similar technologies.
- Support the development of the IXICO Innovation Solution including end-to-end business analysis and ownership of requirements capture through to delivery.
- Leverage your knowledge and expertise in clinical trials and eClinical Systems (e.g. EDC, Image acquisition, Visualisation tools) to define requirements and business use cases for future product development.
- Ensure highest value features and bugs are delivered through diligent backlog prioritisation using agile methodologies.
- Evaluate the current product in line with user research, internal requirements and feedback to identify areas of improvements for the product.
- Leverage your experience in agile methodologies to maximise the output of your teams.
- Maintain continuous knowledge of customer needs and strategies.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes focusing on quality improvement and reducing inefficiencies in existing processes or systems to meet long-term business strategies.
- Review data models and system design specifications to ensure business needs will be satisfied by technical product design.
- Provide project level analysis including producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan).
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during Quality Assurance process.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation, managing project schedules, ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks ensuring proper escalation paths are followed whilst managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects, managing resources, driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Provide mentoring to other employees who will contribute to aspects of your projects.
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver high-quality software.
- Act as Business Analyst for other technology projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters qualification from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline e.g. systems engineering, computer science.
- 6+ years of industry experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years with a Master’s qualification.
- Life Sciences experience in Clinical Data Management, eCRF development, or Statistical Programming.
- Extensive knowledge of Clinical Trials including clinical trial data, business processes, systems and the complex journey of clinical data from definition to capture to review to submission.
- Hands-on experience with Industry Standards, e.g. CDISC ODM, CDASH, SDTM, or ADaM.
- Experience in SaaS software development, i.e. defining, launching, and managing products.
- A demonstrated and focused desire to be data-focused.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business.
- Ability to translate business needs to technical requirements.
- Ability to negotiate and influence in a matrixed organisation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding environment.
- Programming experience including SQL.
- Business process development experience.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 6%
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 28 days with every year at IXICO
- Various discounts in retail, food & drink and entertainment through our benefit portal
- Annual salary review and company bonus scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- A very sociable, supportive and highly motivated team
- A modern working environment and excellent location in the heart of the City of London
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day
How to Apply
IXICO is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better services.
IXICO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
This is a great opportunity for a BA professional to thrive in an engaging and fast-paced environment, to make a difference on an every day basis. You will be given support to enable you to grow with your challenges, and we pride ourselves to be a sociable and diverse bunch of people, who are all working together on one big mission: Improving brain health. Will you join us?
If you want to become IXICO's Senior Software Business Analyst please send us your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!