We are looking for multiple scientists to expand our Data Science team.
As an IXICO scientist you will work on the development, validation and execution of novel analysis algorithms to extract relevant measures from imaging and wearable data.
We are looking for innovative and motivated individuals that have a desire to develop and translate cutting-edge scientific knowledge into a real-world trial application for our customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
Successful candidates have a background in neuroscience with a strong technical application or a technical background in imaging science, computer science, physics or a related discipline. A track record in developing and validating data analysis algorithms is expected and experience in one or multiple of the below areas is a plus:
- Clinical expertise: Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis
- Technical expertise: PET Imaging, MR Imaging, wearable biosensors
- Lead on the development of customized data analysis algorithms to analyse large-scale clinical trial and healthcare data
- Help to design novel products for quantifying the effectiveness of drugs using imaging and other patient measurements
- Provide scientific expertise in relevant clinical or technical area both internally and externally
- Work in a project team to effectively deliver on contracts.
Skills / Experience
- Post-graduate Qualification with PhD or equivalent research experience in a relevant area
- Strong innovative and conceptual thinking
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good research skills (assimilating papers and other sources of technical information to keep up to date on relevant scientific developments).
- Programming experience, preferably in Python
- Experience working in a commercial environment or on commercially funded projects in an academic environment
- An understanding of the underlying biology / pathology and relevant biomarkers in relevant disease areas
- An understanding of clinical trials in relevant disease areas
- Self-starter and can manage own time and prioritise requests
- Team player in cross-functional team
- Has a growth mindset and challenges themselves to continuously develop personal and professional expertise
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- employee discount portal for various retailers
- 5% discretionary annual bonus
How to apply
To apply for the post listed above please send us your CV and covering letter by email to careers@IXICO.com specifying the role you are interested in.