We are looking for associate image analysts to join our clinical operations team.
The associate image analyst (AIA) analysis position is responsible for performing quantitative analysis, such as whole brain and ventricle delineation and performing endpoint quality checks (QC) of clinical data received by IXICO in active clinical trials and research studies.
As a member of the clinical operations team you will be exposed to high profile projects in the field of clinical trials (e.g. Dementia, Huntington's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, psychosis). You will be trained in a wide range of analysis techniques and will have the opportunity to contribute to improvements in the analysis processes.
We are looking for candidates who have a background in Science, Medical Imaging, Biomedical Engineering, Neurosciences or related and are available immediately on a full-time basis.
Image Processing and Analysis Manager
Purpose of the Role
The AIA (analysis) position is responsible for the image analysis of clinical data received by IXICO in active clinical trials and research studies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing quantitative analysis, such as whole brain and ventricle delineation, after suitable training has been completed.
- Performing endpoint QC in all analysis techniques including but not limited to automated LEAP and LLEAP analysis.
- Meeting allocated endpoint QC targets assigned by the Image Processing and Analysis Manager.
- Performing functions assigned by the Image Processing and Analysis Manager and Project Managers in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
- Supporting the Image Processing team in reaching key deliverables.
The Associate Image Analyst may also be responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing feedback on improvements in the analysis processes.
- Be crossed trained for other areas in image processing (e.g. image QC, query management).
- Be crossed trained for other areas in clinical operations (e.g. data administration).
- Maintaining accurate records of incoming data e.g. Data Management Trackers.
- Assist in preparing and updating study documents (e.g. WIs, training slides).
- Assist in reporting of Key Priority Indicators (KPIs) e.g. analysis throughput.
- Assist in training other AIAs, as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role
- Bachelor’s degree (imaging or life sciences) or equivalent scientific or analytical experience.
- Familiarity with a number of medical imaging modalities and clinical trial process preferred.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow established procedures.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work independently and in a highly regulated environment.
- Intermediate to advanced in the use of Microsoft Office software applications and clinical data management systems.
- Continuous learning and development in core responsibilities.
- Set and meet personal objectives.
- Self-assessment and recognition of key capabilities.
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 25 day annual leave (for full-time positions)
- Extensive on-the-job training
How to Apply
To apply for the post listed above please send us your CV and covering letter by email to CAREERS@IXICO.COM specifying the role you are interested in.