We are looking for multiple scientists to expand our Clinical Science team.
As an IXICO Scientist you will work with internal and external study teams to design, implement and run study endpoints from imaging and wearable devices in trials for CNS diseases. You will also be involved in the development, validation and execution of novel analysis algorithms in both domains.
We are looking for innovative and motivated individuals that have a desire to develop and translate cutting edge scientific knowledge into a real-world trial application for our customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
Successful candidates have a background in neuroscience with a strong technical application or a technical background in imaging science, computer science, physics or a related discipline. A track record in one or multiple of the below areas is expected:
- Clinical expertise: Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis
- Technical expertise: PET Imaging, MR Imaging, wearable biosensors
- Provide scientific expertise in relevant clinical or technical area both internally and externally
- Support the development of customized data analysis algorithms to analyse large-scale clinical trial data
- Help to design novel products for quantifying the effectiveness of drugs using imaging and other patient measurements
- Work in a project team to effectively deliver on contracts
Skills / Experience
- Post-graduate Qualification with PhD or equivalent research experience in a relevant area
- Strong innovative and conceptual thinking
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good research skills
- An understanding of the underlying biology / pathology and relevant biomarkers in relevant disease areas
- An understanding of clinical trials in relevant disease areas
- Experience working in a commercial environment or on commercially funded projects in an academic environment
- Programming experience in Python
- Can manage own time and prioritise requests
- Team player in cross-functional team
To apply for the position above please send us your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com