Information Governance Manager
We are looking for an information governance manager to join our quality team.
As a member of the quality team you will be exposed to various activities across the functions to help deliver company information security, governance and compliance objectives. This position is on a full time perm basis and immediately available, although we are also considering contractors (FT or PT) in the interim basis.
The role will report to John Green VP Quality, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor global information/data security and privacy requirements and ensure IXICO policies, procedures and training materials reflect current and future requirements.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Information Security Management Systems (ISO27001/ISO27002) and Personal Information Management Systems (BS 10012 / GDPR)
- Oversee the appropriate handling of Patient Identifiable Information (PII) per Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and information privacy requirements.
- Lead and develop strategies to accomplish information security/privacy and business objectives.
- Manage the audit program for ISO27001 both internal and external audits, including the collation/preparation of records; perform internal audits.
- Collate, prepare and publish metrics/Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Organising new starter induction and maintaining records regarding Information Security/Privacy
- Maintain awareness and understanding of applicable policies and procedures as defined in the employee training plan: including but not limited to IXICO’s Quality Policy, Information Security Policy, Personal Information Management System Policy; ensure awareness of responsibilities under IXICO’s policies and procedures.
- Note: breach of information security controls may be subject to IXICO’s disciplinary procedures.
Qualifications and skills:
- Extensive practical knowledge of information security & privacy principles (e.g. ISO27001 & GDPR)
- Excellent MS Office package experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to collate, classify and perform simple analysis on information
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasker, organised and able to manage time efficiently
- Detail and task oriented, with a strong focus on quality
- Previous experience in a professional working environment
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) and/or Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Internal Auditor training and experience of performing ISO27001 audits
- Experience of working within a scientific/technical environment and/or with quality management systems such as ISO9001, ISO13485, Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Can manage own time and prioritise requests
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player in a cross-functional team
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 25 day annual leave
How to Apply
To apply for the post listed above please send us your CV and covering letter by email to CAREERS@IXICO.COM specifying the role you are interested in.
To speak to one of our experts and find out more