- Michelle Lax (VP Clinical Operations)
The Clinical Data Coordinator sits between the Data Management team and the Clinical Operations team. They cover day to day data administrative activities in support of IXICO’s clinical trials and research studies.
Many aspects of Data Administration are time related and as such these tasks must be carried out in a manner that considers these important timelines. (e.g. Turn around time (TAT) on Safety Reads)
- dealing with incoming post/couriers/Fax/CD and SFTP for clinical trials
- perform initial checks on data arriving – e.g missing data and or documentation
- raise data queries where anomalies are found
- upload of data into TrialTracker systems
- maintain and monitor of Excel tracking spreadsheets
- running test scripts for new and updated systems as part of UAT activities
- administrative tasks within trials such as adding sites/users to a trial
- maintaining records of who has access
- Bachelor’s degree (business, or life sciences) OR Secondary school completion considered with prior work experience (up to 1 year).
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, timeliness.
- Good organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Team oriented and flexible; ability to function in high volume environment with competing priorities.
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 25 day annual leave
How to Apply
To apply for the post listed above please send us your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com specifying the role you are interested in.
To speak to one of our experts and find out more