IXICO and VirtualScopics announce formation of Scientific Advisory Board
IXICO plc and VirtualScopics inc. announce the formation of a Scientific Advisory board to benefit both companies. The board will be chaired by Dr. Edward Ashton, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer at VirtualScopics, and will initially be composed of seven members.
The founding members of the Scientific Advisory Board are:
- Dr. Edward Ashton, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, VirtualScopics, Inc. (Chair)
- Dr. Derek Hill, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, IXICO plc
- Dr. Jonathan Riek, Ph.D., Chief Technical Officer, VirtualScopics, Inc.
- Dr. Jeffrey Evelhoch, Ph.D., Vice President & Global Head of Imaging in Early Stage Development, Merck Research Laboratories
- Dr. Dirk Reitsma, M.D., Vice President of Global Product Development and Therapeutic Area Head of Oncology, PPD
- Dr.Claude Sirlin, M.D., Professor of Radiology & Chief of Body Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego
- Dr. Karl Schwarz, M.D., University of Rochester
For more information on the Scientific Advisory Board's members, and for statements from Eric Converse, Interim President and Chief Executive Officer of VirtualScopics, Prof. Derek Hill, CEO IXICO, and Dr. Edward Ashton, CSO VirtualScopics, please view the attached press release.