IXICO Interim Results to 31st March 2014
IXICO publishes its unaudited interim results for the six months ended on March 31st, 2014. Announcements include the successful launch of ASSESSA® and significant progress in clinical trials and experimental medicine business.
The highlights are as follows:
- Successful launch of ASSESSA®, the CE-marked digital healthcare platform for decision-support in dementia diagnosis
- Expansion in clinical trials and experimental medicine business
- Continuing business development in China
- Financial performance on budget and in line with expectations
Other recent developments:
- Contract award by the Small Business Research Initiative for Healthcare for the development of a digital health application designed to support dementia sufferers post-diagnosis - view
- Two separate clinical trials awarded with top fifteen pharma companies in HD - view
To view to full announcement and for a statement from Prof. Derek Hill, CEO IXICO, please download the attached press release.